Resources‎ > ‎

Crime Victim's Compensation

Crime Vicitm's Compensation

In the state of Texas, you may file for Crime Victim's Compensation for financial assistance for your Sexual Assault Nursing Examination without filing a police report. Further assistance from the state of Texas for reinbursement of emergency room costs, counseling, travel, etc. may require a report to law enforcement. Members of SARC staff are trained in applying for Crime Victim's Compensation and can assist you with the process. Please see below for more information or contact us at 979 731 1000 to schedule an appointment for case management.